Browse Journals and Peer-Reviewed Series
Journals at UAEU-Coming Soon!
Scholarworks@UAEU is pleased to announce that journals will be coming soon!
- Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture: The "Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture [EJFA]" is a unique, peer-reviewed Journal of Food and Agriculture publishing basic and applied research articles in the field of agricultural sciences by the College of Food and Agriculture, United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates.
- Journal of Sharia & Law: The Journal of Sharia & Law, published by the faculty of Sharia and Law of the U.A.E. University, is an academic, specialized, and refereed Journal published four times a year. It aims to enhance the opportunity to follow the original works which are concerned with recent developments in the fields of Sharia and law; to strengthen the academic and intellectual contacts between the Faculty of Sharia & Law of the UAE University, peer universities, and other institutions; and to pursue academic trends in the fields of Sharia, Law, and Islamic Studies, as demonstrated in the new publications of books and modern translations, dissertations and papers submitted to academic conferences and seminars.
If you have any questions, or would like to add your journal to Scholarworks@UAEA, please contact the UAEU Scholarworks Coordinator:
Fadl Musa, Head of Systems and Digital Library +971 713 4039 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Emirates Journal for Engineering Research (EJER), ISSN: 1022-9892, was established in 1988. The journal was initially named ‘Dirasat Handasiyyah’ meaning ‘Engineering Studies’. In 1996 the Journal name was changed to the ‘Emirates Journal for Engineering Research’. (EJER) The EJER publishes basic and applied research articles in the various fields of Engineering and Applied Sciences, including architectural engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, petroleum engineering, environmental sciences, computer sciences, and other related fields. The journal is intended to serve a wide range of professionals, scientists, specialists and researchers in all engineering areas. The Journal is a peer-reviewed journal and is published quarterly, by the College of Engineering, United Arab Emirates University. The current editor of the EJER is Prof. Abdel-Hamid Ismail Mourad, Mechanical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, United Arab Emirates University. Emirates Journal for Engineering Research.
See the Aims and Scope for a complete coverage of the journal.
ISSN 2519-6146 (Print)
تاسست المجلة الدولية للأبحاث التربوية عام 1984 تحت مسمى مجلة كلية التربية بجامعة الإمارات العربية المتحدة. وتعني المجلة بنشر البحوث الأصيلة باللغتين العربية والإنجليزية وتخدم الباحثين التربويين والأكاديميين وصناع القرار. وهي مجلة دورية ربع سنوية محكمة تهتم بنشر الدراسات والبحوث التجريبية. وتنشر المجلة الأبحاث التربوية التي تتعلق بالقضايا التربوية المعاصرة، والأبحاث البينية في مجالات التربية، وتقارير المؤتمرات والدورات التربوية، ومراجعات الكتب التربوية والنفسية الحديثة، وملخصات الرسائل الجامعية.
- معامل التأثير العربي للمجلة لسنة 2019 (1.54)
- معامل التأثير ارسيف للمجلة لسنة 2019 Arcif (0.275)
The International Journal for Research in Education started in 1984 under the name of Magallat Kulliyyat Al Tarbia at the United Arab Emirates University. The journal publishes original research in Arabic and English and serves educational and academic researchers and policy makers. It’s a refereed periodical that is concerned with publishing empirical research. The journal publishes educational research that pertains to contemporary educational issues, interdisciplinary research in education, conference and symposia reports, reviews of recent educational and psychological books, and summaries of university theses and dissertations in different fields of education.
- Arabic Impact factor for 2019 (1.54)
- Arcif impact factor for 2018 (0.275)